"The HP Sprocket Studio prints larger photos than previous Sprocket printers, and offers robust editing and photo-enhancement features" - PCMAG (AU)
- Easily connect and print using bluetooth
- Print colourful, glossy, fade-resistant photos that last up to 100 years.
- Create a shared album with Google Photos, so it’s seamless to add photos and print
Turn your favourite moments from your smartphone into effortless photo creations. Designed to use with Bluetooth and the HP Sprocket app, you can easily transform photos from your camera roll or social media into shareable memories.,
Your own personal photo lab
- Sprocket Studio wakes instantly from sleep mode. Quickly print with the HP Sprocket app using Bluetooth®.
- Use the HP Sprocket app to print your favorite social media photos.
- Download the HP Sprocket app to customize your photos before you print them—frames, stickers, and more.
Hassle-free photo creations
- Use the HP Sprocket app to get helpful templates for building photo albums, cards, collages, and more.
- Print as many or as few photos as you like—whatever you need for your photo creation.
- View photos from your event in one place with HP Sprocket app.
Photo prints that last as long as your memories
- Print colourful, glossy, fade-resistant photos that last up to 100 years.,
- Scan your Sprocket Studio and Sprocket photos to unlock content in augmented reality.
- Create a shared album with Google Photos, so it’s seamless to add photos and print.
- Get everything you need to print high-quality photos with HP Sprocket 4 x 6" (102 x 152 mm) Photo Paper and Cartridges.
 HP Sprocket app required.
 Bluetooth is a registered mark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
 HP Sprocket app required. Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
 Image permanence estimates based on HP Sprocket 4 x 6” (102 x 152 mm) Photo Paper in dark storage. For more information, see hp.com/go/printpermanence.