"The HyperX Cloud Orbit S is just about the best gaming headset you can get" - SOUNDGUYS
Who’s the HyperX Cloud Orbit S for?
- Gamers who want top notch audio and high end features.
- Music lovers who want accurate extremely accurate sound.
- At-home workers who just want something comfortable for a long time.
HyperX Cloud Orbit S builds a world of audio around you with Audeze™ planar magnetic drivers and Waves Nx™ head tracking and 3D audio technology.
HyperX Cloud Orbit S builds a world of audio around you with Audeze™ planar magnetic drivers and Waves Nx™ head tracking and 3D audio technology. Head tracking technology allows the headset to stabilize the soundscape and immerse you in a full audio atmosphere.
Planar magnetic drivers enhance the experience with their precision and clarity. Includes three detachable cable options, giving you breathtaking 3D audio whether gaming on PC, Xbox One*, PS4, or Mobile**.
"The HyperX Cloud Orbit S is one of the best gaming headsets on the market"
- Audeze planar magnetic drivers
- Waves Nx fully immersive 3D audio
- Waves Nx head tracking technology
- Advanced audio customization
- Detachable noise cancellation mic with pop filter
- Three detachable cable options
- Onboard audio and mic controls
- Multi-device compatibility
* Adapter required for Xbox One controllers with no 3.5mm port. (Adapter sold separately)
** Wired compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors
- Driver: Planar transducer, 100 mm
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 10Hz–50,000Hz
- Sound pressure level: >120 dB
- T.H.D.: < 0.1% (1 kHz, 1 mW)
- Modes: 3D audio with head tracking
- Weight: 368g
- Cable length:
- USB Type C to USB Type A: 3m
- USB Type C to USB Type C: 1.5m
- 3.5mm plug (4-pole): 1.2m
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional
- Analog 3.5mm mode: 10 hours
*Tested at 50% headphone volume